Simplify Enterprise Cloud Migrations to Snowflake
Rapidly Integrate Data & Processing between Oracle & Snowflake
Still want to dive deeper?
Let's Talk ROI
In millions ($)
Reduce expensive on premise storage
Move processing to cloud to take advantage of variable pricing
Avoid costly ETL creation and application rewrites
7-day call record report took 6 hours to run without Gluent
7-day call record report took 2 minutes to run with Gluent
Query Engine Processing Time
De-risk your decision
“Where do I start?” It’s a question we hear from many customers wanting to migrate their data to the cloud and the reason we built Gluent Advisor. Our Advisor tool and cloud migration assessment answers this question by identifying the best candidate data to integrate. Take 5 minutes to run Advisor and de-risk your decision by assessing how well aligned your particular Oracle systems are.
Your Roadmap to Oracle + Snowflake
Integrate in weeks instead of years
Check Out These Snowflake Blogs
by Snowflake Solution Engineer David Ruthvan
What to Expect:
Use Case Definition
Upfront, Gluent will partner with you to document your use case(s), which will be the over-arching guide for the pilot.
Typical use cases include infrastructure savings through data and CPU offload, virtualizing data vs. copying, intelligent data archiving, cloud migration enablement and acceleration, and Modern Data Platform creation and population.
- Regularly scheduled weekly status meetings
- Working sessions with remote access or screenshare – very helpful when initially installing Gluent Data Platform
Data Exchange – options to choose from:
- Leverage secure, dedicated folder on Gluent’s Google drive
- Leverage other secure file share of choice (i.e. sftp, S3 bucket, etc.)
Predefined project plan which will be reviewed and refined.
- Complete prerequisite guide
- Preparatory tasks – streamline initial implementation and outline detailed test cases
- Benchmarking to get a baseline for environment
- Offload and Query testing
Documenting the queries to execute and tables to offload is critical to success.
Gluent provides several tools to help:
- Predefined runbook for offloading and testing queries
- Scripts to capture before and after query performance
- Scripts to capture the offload statistics
Information will be compiled and presented during final review.
At the end of the pilot, the information captured will be translated into comparative graphs for review.
Key Metrics – detailed and summary
- Query pushdown effectiveness and performance
- Data offloaded
- Initial projections on:
- Total Cost of Ownership reductions
- Return on Investment